Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview window timecode
A_J_123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2016 07:15 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure if there has been a change in functionality in version 19, whether I've changed my way of working or if I'm just noticing this more but too often I find myself looking at a clip timecode in the preview window when I want the project timecode. Is there an easy way to tell the prview window which timecode you want to see?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm not sure if there has been a change in functionality in version 19, whether I've changed my way of working or if I'm just noticing this more but too often I find myself looking at a clip timecode in the preview window when I want the project timecode. Is there an easy way to tell the prview window which timecode you want to see?

CL change, really mucked things up.

But your best bet is to use "Page Up" and "Page Down" key to toggle between movie and clip mode and the timecode will update.

Jeff
A_J_123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2016 07:15 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]

CL change, really mucked things up.

But your best bet is to use "Page Up" and "Page Down" key to toggle between movie and clip mode and the timecode will update.

Jeff

Perfect! That has improved my life!