Menu Structure" /> "My Videos" Title in Create Disk>Menu Structure
Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"My Videos" Title in Create Disk>Menu Structure
PDWhite [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 02, 2020 12:42 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have discovered that the String "My Videos" in Create Disk>Menu Structures appears to be linked to a source located somewhere else in the project. It must also control What the "My Videos" Title in menu templates turn into to when previewing/burning the disk.

My Videos actually did change to the correct movie title in one of my projects, but it it is no longer happening.

Where does this information for "My Videos" live? I've looked for it a long time, can't find. - I'm baffled... ""frown""

(Added this a few hours later....)

I have accidently stumbled into the answer. I've been trying to make the tail wag the dog. Entering the actual title into the My Videos fields in the menu pages selected to use in the project actually fills in the fields in Create Disk>Menu Structure, not the other way around...

Well I taught myself something today....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 28. 2021 03:45