Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't export from android to cloud - "the account does not exist"
rwhite [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2017 09:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I use pdmobile every day. I just downloaded pd365 and really want to do be able to make edits to my mobile projects.
But when I attempt to export and sign in from pd-android, it says "the account does not exist". I'm certain both accounts use the same email.

Help!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 11. 2021 07:11

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Have you already signed in to the Cyberlink Cloud in PD365? From the desktop version's Preferences menu, click on the Cyberlink Cloud tab and then on Account Information to check the status.

You can also use Google Drive to send mobile projects to your computer. PD Mobile can't open desktop projects so it's a one-way street.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 11. 2021 19:19

Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
If you just bought PD 365 it make take some time for the subscription to catch up. If the email addres and password are the same it should work. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.