Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have to re-install Windows 10 - how to get PD back on?
Calhoun [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 03, 2018 17:29 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having to reinstall Windows on the machine I use Power Director on.
I'd like to know the procedure for getting PD back up. I paid for PD 18 last April and have the key so please guide me through what has to be done. I remember that installing PD wasn't easy, so please provide enough detail.
Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know what parts were challenging, but all you'll need to do is run the installer and let it finish. If you no longer have access to the installer please read the FAQs.
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Installer? puzzlement.
When I bought PD 18, there were approx 14 files for the ultimate version. The installation instructions email simply said install the main file first, and then the others in any sequence.
If you have the CD: load the CD, copy the files to a location on the re-built PC and then execute them, starting with the main file.