Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clips "blinking"-thanks anyway but I figured it out!
ROC1929 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2020 08:07 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
The first keyframe in the clip in the Mask Designer was not at the very beginning of the clip, but 0.03 from the start...duh...
undecided
Wonder how I might get a clips to not "blink" when it starts, imediately following another clip on the time line?
Its like the 2nd frame of the second clip is blank, making it dissappear for a 30th of a second, then its back and goes on. I have tried everything I can think of - checked the opacity and keyframe, 100% opacity, no keyframes, I am at a loss and hope some kind and knowledghable person can give me a top Thanks!
PS - I run PD365 on Windows 10.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 02. 2021 20:26

StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
If you can post a screen capture of your timeline where the two clips meet, that would be helpful.

It would be even more helpful if you output the problematic part of your timeline and posted it to YouTube, linking to it from here, so we can see what you're describing.