Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The size of the project exceeds the disc capability
PhoenixElvisNicholson [Avatar]
Member Location: Madison, Alabama USA Joined: May 29, 2020 14:46 Messages: 95 Offline
[Post New]
A message similar to this was displayed on my screen.
Just bought a LG GP65NB60 which is fully capable of double layer (8.7 GB) writing
Inserted a brand new 8.7 GB dvd blank
Power2Go insists it's 4.5 GB
What the heck?bubq Intel i5-9400F / B 360M MB (MS-7B19) 2.9 Ghz /
32 GB DDR4 / Radeon RX580
Personal website https://www.PENwords.net
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Quote A message similar to this was displayed on my screen.
Just bought a LG GP65NB60 which is fully capable of double layer (8.7 GB) writing
Inserted a brand new 8.7 GB dvd blank
Power2Go insists it's 4.5 GB
What the heck?bubq
This seems to be an issue better suited to the SUPPORT staff. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I notice the same thing using the free giveaway P2Go from Cyberlink when DVD-Video Disc is selected. There should be 3 tabs on top labeled Content, Menu Preferences, and Disk Preferences. Go to the Disc Preferences tab and change the disc type from 4.7 GB to 8.5 GB. Change all the other settings below to what you want. Hope this helps.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Just noticed the posted date a few minutes ago. I don't know what happened here. It looks like the OP asked this question 5 months ago and it got answered by BTC. Sure that the OP got it resolved by now by contacting support or used different software.