Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 19 - Network issue?
JorgeDamien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 12, 2021 05:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Even though I have the basic version of 19, after the load screen appears to select either the PC or TV experience the program stops & then posts a "network connection is inactive" window.

My internet connection is completely fine. I'm typing this post on the computer its supposed to use, so this is obviously not the problem.

All my othr programs are accessing the net with absolutely no difficulty. I'm frustated with this issue. I have also downloaded what the site considers to be a patch to no avail.Appvn

Anybody got any ideas what this is?

I've also done the Google chase & that was no help either. Apparently this particular forum doesn't have anything either. Or I'm too idiotic to do a proper search.

Thanks for any help I can get.SHAREit

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 13. 2021 04:32

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible that your PC running PowerDVD is protected by a firewall or other virus protection software? Maybe it is being blocked if this is the case.

If it is not that, then suggest you ask cyberlink customer support.

Dave