Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Render Preview?
winfield32492 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 14, 2015 16:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
update: I reset power director and now I can see the video on the timeline just fine without a render preview. you can ignore this one.

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from power director 14 to 19 and before that had a couple of earlier versions. I was adding video files to my timeline and wanted to preview them but was surprised it didn't just let me click play and look at what I just added to the timeline. I noticed a button I've never seenbefore called "render preview" and i clicked on it thinking for some reason it didn't just do this automatically, but then it took forever to render my timeline.

I've never before had to click anything and I could see what was on my timeline automatically. I upgraded to an even faster computer, so I know it's not that. not sure what's going on

do I have to render the preview so I can see what I'm editing? or is there another setting that I was on before with the earlier PD that I have to switch to?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 09. 2021 14:11