Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating an outline to a selection?
FDskate [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2018 13:21 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I am pretty new to Photodirector and I am struggling a bit with finding new ways to do old things. I upload skate videos to Youtube on a regular basis, and quite often it's nice to give the person in the thumbnail an outline. In my old program I just needed to create a selection around the person, and then use a feature that was named stroke and fill. It was one click of the button and then it was done. I have not find a way to do this with ease in Photodirector. I am sure you can, but I don't know how and the documentation wasn't very helpful. I know how to make the selection with the select area tool, but I don't know how to create the outline. Check out the linked image to get an idea of what I am trying to do. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I am going crazy trying to find a simple way to do this. laughing

image example