Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Best Effects to use when recording Dances
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I know PD 18 has many effects that come with it and others you can download

I wanted to ask about the best ones people have used when recording dance performances, etc
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I know PD 18 has many effects that come with it and others you can download

I wanted to ask about the best ones people have used when recording dance performances, etc

I think that it's entirely subjective and is driven by the mood of the music. I think that sometimes, with a ballad for example, a simple dissolve is so much more appropriate than anything else. Ask yourself the question 'which effect adds to the immersion of the performance?' In my opinion, any effect used should be an enhancement rather than a substitute for content. Good luck. cool
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
Dissolve is a transition,which I see is in PD 18

I am asking about the choices in the effects section, not transitions
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Dissolve is a transition,which I see is in PD 18

I am asking about the choices in the effects section, not transitions

The answer remains pretty much the same.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
This is before the pandemic: https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/video/18148122 . Each template can be checked on the DZ when it is working right.