Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can One Time Synchronize Several Clips?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
I have several dozen video clips taken over the same time from 2 different cameras?

If I put camera 1 clips in time sequence in Track 1 and camera 2 clips in time sequence in track 2 can PowerDirector perform some kind of synchronization so that the clips in both tracks more or less align in time? There would be gaps between clips and the clips were taken over a 4-hour window.

I know I can manually do this but it takes a lot of time and was wondering if this was a feature I can utilize.

Thank you
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
With your clips on track 1 and 2 in time order, just select all (Ctrl a) and Sync by Audio. You will get what PD can do on new tracks which may or may not suite your needs.

If you mean sync and space clips on the timeline relative to actual wall time when recorded, no, PD cannot do that.

Jeff
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
Quote With your clips on track 1 and 2 in time order, just select all (Ctrl a) and Sync by Audio. You will get what PD can do on new tracks which may or may not suite your needs.

If you mean sync and space clips on the timeline relative to actual wall time when recorded, no, PD cannot do that.

Jeff

Its the latter. Thanks for the input!