Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can PD19 play videos created in PD12?
Fontasy77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2013 18:52 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Can PD19 play videos created in PD12?

Also: I wanted to find and install updates and patches for PD12. But when I find a patch and try to download it, all I get is a promo for PD19 and a download for a trial version of PD, not what I want. Is there some way to update a PD12 that I first downloaded and paid for about 7 years ago?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can PD19 play videos created in PD12?

Also: I wanted to find and install updates and patches for PD12. But when I find a patch and try to download it, all I get is a promo for PD19 and a download for a trial version of PD, not what I want. Is there some way to update a PD12 that I first downloaded and paid for about 7 years ago?

Updates are here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download as shown in pic, last posted is release 4210.

Yes, PD19 should be able to play a video created in PD12, possibly some strange exceptions, but for any common format one should be ok.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD12_updates.png]
 Filename
PD12_updates.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
40 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)