Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title Uniformity.
Otajima [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2020 10:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I am working on a video project to make a marketign video for my company. Self taught and not my usual thing but I understand the overall principles.

We set the video up into 4 projects making it easier to work and modify the 4 sections which we plan to merge together for one video at the end.

One thing my boss has asked is the titles be uniform in font size. I have tried setting font size to the same number but the size does not match. I have even set all the title boxes to the size of the video clip and then set font size, but still no uniformity in size.

Please help me figure out how to seet all the titles to the exact same font size I am desperate!
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Try right clicking on the title text on the timeline and select "Copy Title Attributes". Then select the next title and then right click and select "Paste Title Attributes". See the attached image from the help for more info.

That should help you get the same sizes and font, but will also change the font color. So you will just have to modify that again if you need to.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
[Thumb - titleattributes.jpg]
 Filename
titleattributes.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
352 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Otajima [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2020 10:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Try right clicking on the title text on the timeline and select "Copy Title Attributes". Then select the next title and then right click and select "Paste Title Attributes". See the attached image from the help for more info.

That should help you get the same sizes and font, but will also change the font color. So you will just have to modify that again if you need to.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This worked perfectly thank you. It even let me copy attribute from one video project, open another project, and then paste the attribute onto titles in the newly opened project. Thanks so much!