Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto Updates?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
I have Power Director 19 Ultimate V 2108.
I got an email about a major update to Power Director.
When I ask the program to update it says "There is no new update available"

Does PD19 Ultimate have an update and if so shouldn't I get notified automatically.?

How can I then update manually if one is indeed available?

Thank you!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The easiest way I know is to simply look here on the forum. The moderator will always post when new versions come out and you can see the new release notes at the top of the forum's index page.

These are actually called "stickies" because they stay pinned to the top and don't drift downward as they age.

You can also go straight to the official Software Updates page anytime you want to check.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 03. 2020 17:49

rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The easiest way I know is to simply look here on the forum. The moderator will always post when new versions come out and you can see the new release notes at the top of the forum's index page.

These are actually called "stickies" because they stay pinned to the top and don't drift downward as they age.

You can also go straight to the official Software Updates page anytime you want to check.

thanks! Id did the manual update and the program restarted and reloaded the current video Im editing. Im always a little concerned when updating software but this seems to be working fine.
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]

thanks! Id did the manual update and the program restarted and reloaded the current video Im editing. Im always a little concerned when updating software but this seems to be working fine.

With this update the time cursor movement is much more smooth and controllable. that is a big plus.