Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
mp4 video/audio output is out of sync
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Im using Colordirector 9 and it seems like whenever i choose the output format as mp4, the video and audio have sync issues. Is there anyway to fix this where they stay in sync?
[Post New]
Hello CM120884,

I've not experienced the same issue exporting AVC H.264 MP4 videos from CDR9, but a number of factors may contribute.

• Are the sync issues showing up when the video is played back in a media player on your PC? or when streamed (e.g. YouTube)?

• Are you producing using Hardware Acceleration? or is that unchecked?

• Does the frame rate of your source video match the selected production profile? e.g. 25fps source > 25fps produced

I've used a variety of source files from different cameras & haven't been able to replicate what you've reported, whether the produced file is H.264, H.265 or XAVC-S.

Could you please provide video properties of your source videos & produced files? Use MediaInfo or the video information shown in the Library tab? That information will help us to try to isolate the cause.

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 14. 2020 11:29

PIX YouTube channel