Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i want to make my skin dark blue like a Smurf/Avatar for a live webcam stream. how do i?
Smokewolf [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 14, 2020 02:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i keep searching but any time i type Skin..it gives me the wrong stuff.

all i want to do is have the ability during a live webcam show for gaming on twitch or in an old video i have downloaded is to be able to go in and change the skin tone from my usual light caucasion skin tone i have now to changing my skin to a dark blue that looks like the color of a smurf/avatar. or do a green to look like the Hulk. or red for a devilish look.

all the video demos i have seen on here show you can change backdrops, clothing, sky, trees, haircolor...but not the skin excpept to fix a persons skin tone in old images to look like a normal person.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
No you can't do that in YouCam, but maybe contact cyberlink and request it in the next version?

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Dave