CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Brightness Flicker After Producing with SRT
Reply to this topic
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Ive noticed a brightness flicker in movies produced when using SRT. It consistently occurs every 10-15 seconds. Its a small change of brightness in the scene that changes again every 10-15 seconds.
When I dont use SRT, the Produced end product does not have this flickering artifact.

Anyone else notice this? Is this something peculiar to my system that can be corrected?

Thanks!
[Post New]
Hi rkruz3
I've had problems with SVRT, but each case can be different.
The fact is that if SVRT works as it should, it will not change the video, only where there is something that needs to be rendered, cut, transition, etc ... AMD-FX 8350 / 16GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
Radeon RX 570 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 10-64Pro / PD19 v365
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 5938 Offline
[Post New]
As AVPlayVideo mentioned, do the changes in brightness line up with any cuts or transitions on your timeline? He recently found an issue where specific kinds of transitions affect the brightness of clips and there have been other cases wher SVRT has issues in the 2 seconds surrounding a cut where PD has to render the video instead of simply copying the contents to the output like the rest of the track.

It may be helpful if you could share the project here and/or report the issue to CL and providing them access to the project.
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
thank you. After SRT produce, It does not happen on transitions and just occurs in a clip every few seconds. If I dont SRT during a produce the result in without flicker. Ill take your advise put together an example. thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2020 20:59

Reply to this topic