Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 12 Menu and Chapter questions
Kim_OK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 27, 2020 10:55 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to set the menu for my production. I have 7 different chapters within the menu. When I create menu I can see the chapters on the left in the create section but they do not show up on the screen. Only the root menu to play entire video is created on the screen. Is there no way to create the menu in version 12 to select the scene to play instead of having to watch the whole video?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I am sure that something may be missing here. Maybe the chapter points have not been created yet or the Chapter menu pages need to be created properly. See this tutorial: https://youtu.be/rGCM_Vs4O-M .
Kim_OK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 27, 2020 10:55 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you. I've watch the video and think I got it but it will not burn so I can't check to make sure. I think I'm going to try splitting in two and burning to 2 dvds.