Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot use dza files
forthright [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 20, 2020 08:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Please note I am not IT savvy.
i am having difficulty in downloading/using said files . I have tried to look on forum and whilst I see similar questions i don't understand the responses and/or have tried the remedies

So i have downloaded a sound clip from director zone . I can see this in my computer downloads folder but it does not appear in the same list when I try to import it from PD .

I have tried double clicking the file in my downloads folder and get a message to say audio file successfully downloaded and ready to use in Cyberlink power director - but i cant find it it in cyberlink .

When I try to click/download an exiting sound clip from within the media library window it says i am not connected to the internet - when i am !
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Any audio clips you've downloaded and installed from DirectorZone should show up in the Media Content library, under the Downloaded tag as shown here:

It sound like you've installled the same clip(s) more than once, so you'll probably have mulitple entries showing there. You can right-click on each unwanted one and choose Delete from Disk to get rid of the extra copies.