Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Identifying the effect applied to a clip
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
There seems to be only one way of indicating an effect has been applied to a clip - an orange i icon in the clip thumbnail.
But how can the effect that has been applied be identified??
With only a single common icon, that seems pretty hard to do some time after the effect has been applied.
Is there a way to identify the effect in use by observing the clips in the main timeline???
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Put the cursor on the "orange i icon" and you should see a list of what effect was applied.

Jeff
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
JL,
Thanking you a lot today for good tips.
A couple of related questions:
1. Can more than one filter or effect be applied to any clip?
2. Does that 'click the i icon' show which ones are in effect list them all when more than one effect is applied?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote JL,
Thanking you a lot today for good tips.
A couple of related questions:
1. Can more than one filter or effect be applied to any clip?
2. Does that 'click the i icon' show which ones are in effect list them all when more than one effect is applied?

Sometimes easier to just play around in the GUI, but,
yes, up to 7 effects on a clip, plus Fx track
yes, the info icon will list them

Jeff