Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Since latest PowerDirector update CLToast and CLToastRun running at startup
imaref [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 02, 2010 14:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Noticed programs CLToast.exe and CLToastRun.exe running at startup since the latest PowerDirector update. What are they and are they necessary to run at startup? They are located in the folder C:/Program Files (86)/Cyberlink/Shared Files/CLToast.exe
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Please remember to search the forum before posting as most questions have already been asked and answered. This thread has all the known info. If you have any new info or further questions, please respond in that discussion.
imaref [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 02, 2010 14:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Please remember to search the forum before posting as most questions have already been asked and answered. This thread has all the known info. If you have any new info or further questions, please respond in that discussion.

I typed both the terms CLToast and CLToastRun into the "search" at the top of the community form and nothing turned up. Maybe if the search worked correctly I would not have posted something that was already discussed.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm sorry you didn't get any hits when you searched. I get 8 results when searching for cltoast and cltoast.exe and 3 when searching for cltoastrun. I'm using Chromium Edge

You can report that lack of results in Community Forum Issues.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have even more results for both searches ;