Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink Subscription Issues
louislmao [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2020 09:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Ordered and paid for a monthly Power Director 365 subscription. Have the confirmation email and receipt from Paypal but the subscription won't show up on my account?

Since I am based in the UK is there a wait for the subscription to come through?? I can't call the support centre because it'll be mega expensive but does anyone have any answers?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There's no reason to worry about phone costs.

None of the forum users here can help you other than to say you can double check your subscription status by clicking here. If it's still not showing up, your best bet is to contact Customer Service from the main contact page.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
There is no delay from being in the UK.