Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Zooming into an image and synced Mask
JayDee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 01, 2019 20:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I have a logo, I wish to zoom into the logo whilst it turns transparent and reveals an image behind.

I can currently do the zoom and create a masks of the logo etc.. but getting stuck putting these effects together.

Do I need to scale the mask at the same rate that I zoom into the original logo image?

Any advice on the best way to combine these features?
Thanks, J.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It would probably help to see an example of what you're trying to do, like on a website or YouTube video. It also depends on whether you logo has true transparency or if you're planning to make it "transparent" by fading out the opacity. You also mention using a mask but haven't stated where it is or what it's masking.

A screenshot of your timeline showing these kinds of details would also help us understand your situation well enough to give you some suggestions.