Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 18 "Ultra & Ultimate"
AlitaBabe1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2020 22:46 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello.

Can someone tell me the price of these things?

In Canadian & US dollars?

Thanks

AB
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The main Cyberlink website has all that info. This page is in USD, and you can click on the Currency dropdown box at the top of the page to select CAD.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The main Cyberlink website has all that info. This page is in USD, and you can click on the Currency dropdown box at the top of the page to select CAD.

AlitaBabe1, if you really want PD18 as your title suggests and posting in the PD18 forum, the above link will do you no good. You would have to buy the older PD18 Ultra or Ultimate from an approved reseller that still has the older boxed version. Although still available from CL, CL does not actively portray a portal for purchase.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 23. 2020 09:41

AlitaBabe1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2020 22:46 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

AlitaBabe1, if you really want PD18 as your title suggests and posting in the PD18 forum, the above link will do you no good. You would have to buy the older PD18 Ultra or Ultimate from an approved reseller that still has the older boxed version. Although still available from CL, CL does not actively portray a portal for purchase.

Jeff

Well...that's not good.

Also, I am worried about potential "graphic's card" demands.

I have an intel 4000 on a 4 year old quad-core.

I think it's safe to buy...if you know feel free to get back.

Or I'll have to research it.

(if you know off top of your head whether "Amazon" could be that re-seller...feel free to share!!)