Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam9 Key Does ont Work
Vitous65 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2017 21:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
The Youcam 9 Deluex key dose not work, I get a meesage was invalid key. I did try to get in touch with support but have not heard back from them. If you need more information let me know. Any help with this issue what be great.

Thank you.
Lilaiphone20 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 19, 2020 12:36 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The Youcam 9 Deluex key dose not work, I get a meesage was invalid key. I did try to get in touch with support but have not heard back from them. If you need more information let me know. Any help with this issue what be great.

Thank you.

Maybe your key has exceeded the activation limit? If it's been a couple of days and they haven't replied yet, I suggest writing them a follow up.
Hope you get it sorted out soon!
Vitous65 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2017 21:02 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

Maybe your key has exceeded the activation limit? If it's been a couple of days and they haven't replied yet, I suggest writing them a follow up.
Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Thank you. I did get Youcam 9 to work.