Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector Mobile to Powerdirector 365
asus27 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2020 07:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Good afternoon

I was woundering if someone could answer a few questions I have.

I recently did a project in PD Mobile and found it great. The only issue I had was I'm unable to fade in and out the soundtrack.

Looking at purchasing PD 365 but I`m unable to find any filters like I used in the mobile version, especially the Geometric one.

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I was woundering if someone could answer a few questions I have.

I recently did a project in PD Mobile and found it great. The only issue I had was I'm unable to fade in and out the soundtrack.

You should be able to easily fade the soundtrack in and out. Take a look at this discussion (and make sure you have the latest version of the app, 7.2.0)

Quote Looking at purchasing PD 365 but I`m unable to find any filters like I used in the mobile version, especially the Geometric one.

The desktop version is much more powerful and contains many more features, but not everything is done the same way. For example there's a Geometric Frame Pack for the desktop PhotoDirector, but not for PD so you're better off using the mobile app for that.