Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
fading FX
Tony Kyle [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2020 06:19 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Does anyone know how to fade an effect in or out? i can only get it to be abrupt in and out?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 08. 2020 03:57

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Did you try using keyframes.
In modify: depending on the type or nature of the Effect you may set the effect intensity, the strength, etc to zero. The may not work with all, but I guess with many.
Shakeyleg [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2019 20:56 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Does anyone know how to fade an effect in or out? i can only get it to be abrupt in and out?

I literally just had this same question. My only solution I found was to produce just that section from the timeline and then re-add it back to the project and fade the produced part as normal. I knew there had to be a better way but sometimes I am just too pressed for time to research so I just push through what I know will work.