Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Import own Music library
3POINT [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 01, 2015 03:52 Messages: 149 Offline
[Post New]
Is there an easy way to import my complete music archive (music from my hard disk) into PD18 so that my music is permanent and easy accessible in each project? Recware: DJI Osmo Pocket, GoproHero7Black, PanasonicFZ300/HCX909, Sony PXW-X160.
Software: Vegaspro365+Vegasaur/PowerDirector365
Hardware: i910900k,32GB,GTX2080s, 1920x1200 display
Playware: Samsung Qled QE65Q6FN, Philips 55PFL7108
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You can place up to 2500 assets in the media library to use at any one time and save it as a project for future use. If you have more than 2500 songs or music composition then you can remove some to add others to use in your future projects. Not sure of your questions. You can try this and let us know if it works in PD18 as I don’t have 2500 pieces of music to try yet.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you load up just your music clips into the media library, you can right-click on a blank area and use Export Library to save it for later.

Note that exporting the library won't affect where the actual clips are stored, you're just keeping a copy of the library showing them all together in one place no matter where they actually reside on your system. In future pojects, you can use Import Library to bring them all back in.