Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Mobile Tutorials
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
I wanted to make the forum members aware that my mobile tutorials will be uploaded to my new mobile dedicated YouTube channel over the coming weeks. The new channel is PDU Mobile.

I also wanted to share some of the other mobile dedicated channels on YouTube to make forum members aware of all the available channels that can help them make better videos with the mobile app.

PDU Mobile

Mike Downes

PowerDirector Video Editor

Enjoy!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 22. 2020 14:12

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Lilaiphone20 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 19, 2020 12:36 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I wanted to make the forum members aware that my mobile tutorials will be uploaded to my new mobile dedicated YouTube channel over the coming weeks. The new channel is PDU Mobile.

I also wanted to share some of the other mobile dedicated channels on YouTube to make forum members aware of all the available channels that can help them make better videos with the mobile app.

PDU Mobile

Mike Downes

PowerDirector Video Editor

Emjoy!

Great, will definitely check them out! Much appreciated

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 19. 2020 16:16