Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cant contact support, form is not fillable?
DannyR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2020 10:35 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

the form for support is not fillable in the name filed, fails to send, is there a direct email please?

Thanks,
Dan

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 28. 2020 08:15

Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

the form for support is not fillable in the name filed, fails to send, is there a direct email please?

Thanks,
Dan

There is no direct email that I am aware of. When you say "the form for support" are you using the "Rate & Send Feedback" from the program or are you using a webpage on the CyberLink site? If you are using a webpage can you provide the link to the page where the form exists so others can test it?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

The support form here seems to be fillable for me:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=contactUs&action2=nonProductContactUs

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
DannyR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2020 10:35 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

The support form here seems to be fillable for me:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=contactUs&action2=nonProductContactUs

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Nope cant input my first or last name?

EDIT: Found issue. My profile didnt have my name in it and this form is a auto fill form so it put nothing in there neither could I type in it. Iv updated my profile and all is good, suprised my name wasnt in there from when I regerstered my product?

Dan

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 28. 2020 10:55

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Nope cant input my first or last name?

Dan

Your first, last name and email are pre populated with your login credentials and can not be edited on the form.

Jeff