Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 365 "You are not currently connected to the internet" 08/2020
Cyklopz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 26, 2020 08:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Just very recently this error has come up for my brother and myself when we try to use PD365 when we try to access Background Music or Sound Clips. We are in two differnt cities on different cable internet systems on different computers. I produced a video last week with sounds/music with no issues. We have been using PD for over a year now.

There was an update showing today but after installing no difference with this new error. Nothing really changed on either one of our ends, anyone else suddenly having this issue? Any known fixes for this new error?

Thanks.

C
Cyklopz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 26, 2020 08:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
UPDATE: My brother switched to using his phone as a hotspot and that seemed to work for him. I also tried this, using only the telco for service, and while regular internet works in either configuration the new error in PD365 remains for me.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote UPDATE: My brother switched to using his phone as a hotspot and that seemed to work for him. I also tried this, using only the telco for service, and while regular internet works in either configuration the new error in PD365 remains for me.

I suggest following this post. https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/83134.page That way you are aware of any solutions that are uncovered and we can keep any solutions contained within a single thread.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Just very recently this error has come up for my brother and myself when we try to use PD365 when we try to access Background Music or Sound Clips. We are in two differnt cities on different cable internet systems on different computers. I produced a video last week with sounds/music with no issues. We have been using PD for over a year now.

There was an update showing today but after installing no difference with this new error. Nothing really changed on either one of our ends, anyone else suddenly having this issue? Any known fixes for this new error?

Thanks.

C

Hello,

Please contact CyberLink customer service about this using the following link: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Once submitted, please respond with your CS ticket number. They will want to get a copy of your http log so help diagnose the problem.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator