Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Subtitles causing audio interruptions??
Kingsland52 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 21, 2020 08:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I make short music videos, about 3 to 4 minutes. I use a Zoom 24 multitrack recorder for audio and a Zoom Q8 for the video. I then process the resulting audio and video files in Power Director 14 during which I add several subtitles adjusting the duration and location as required. I frequently find that where I've altered the location or duration of a subtitle a short interruption of the audio occurs just before the start of the subtitle. I can usually get rid of it by stretching or moving the subtitle but sometimes nothing will fix it, any ideas?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 21. 2020 11:51

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
We'll need some more details before being able to help. Please follow the steps for determing the exact version of PD14 and for creating and attaching the DxDiag file.

Also, are the interruptions you're seeing occurring when previewing the project in PD, or are they also present after you've produced the project?