Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
gray textbox over custom wallpaper
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, when using custom wallpaper, the textbox with info about the inserted disc appears with gray background, whereas an installed theme from moovielive displays a much nicer transparent background (maybe a bit blurred though).
Is there on option to force transparent background even on custom wallpaper ? I couldn't find one and this somewhat ruins the point of custom wallpapers.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 13. 2020 04:59

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure which grey textbox you are referring to, but quite sure there is no preference to adjust specific on screen control transparency. You might want to report it to cyberlink...maybe it's a bug.

Dave
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I mean the box with info about the movie such as synopsis or people's reviews. With the default theme, and others downloaded from moovielive, the background of this box is transparent, here.

but if the powerdvd wallpaper is a picture from my computer, the background is gray and that's quite ugly, here.

Edit : I certainly didn't mark this message as solution on purpose, it must be a mishap but I can't see where to remove the mark…

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 13. 2020 09:04