Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Template for high school graduation photo slideshow video
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, friends. I would like to make a slide show video using about 10 graduation photos. Would anyone be willing to share a project file that they have for a graduation slideshow video? Thank you!

Joe Joe L
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you're a subscriber, you can install the Graduation pack from the App Manager. I used several items when I made a video for my daughter last year. Here's a blurred out, more generic version:

I'm not sure how useful the actual project files will be as I used specific effects for the phone pics and video I shot, but you can download it from here. Make sure you install the Graduation pack first, otherwise PD won't know what to do with those timeline items.

If you don't have access to the Grad pack, it's ok for PD ignore them and you'll just have to make your own titles.

The music is made by forum member Eric Matyas and his website soundimage.org. Please attribute the music to him and/or make a donation to support his work if you'd like to use the same piece!
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you so much!

Joe

Quote If you're a subscriber, you can install the Graduation pack from the App Manager. I used several items when I made a video for my daughter last year. Here's a blurred out, more generic version:

I'm not sure how useful the actual project files will be as I used specific effects for the phone pics and video I shot, but you can download it from here. Make sure you install the Graduation pack first, otherwise PD won't know what to do with those timeline items.

If you don't have access to the Grad pack, it's ok for PD ignore them and you'll just have to make your own titles.

The music is made by forum member Eric Matyas and his website soundimage.org. Please attribute the music to him and/or make a donation to support his work if you'd like to use the same piece!