Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video for Instagram 4:5 ratio
CB-crew [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2020 17:47 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I am wondering if there is an option to produce videos for social media like Instagram in the very polpular 4:5 ratio format in 1080x1350px or 720x900px in PowerDirector?

At the moment there are only the 1:1 and 10:19 (portrait) options. Is there an update planned in furture versions?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user forum and we don't really have any idea of what features may be added by Cyberlink or when they might show up, but that's certainly something you can request using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu.

This post describes an easy way to create output with any aspect ratio using any version of PD and a free third party app. Let me know if you need help adapting one of the existing projects to your desired pixel size.
CB-crew [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2020 17:47 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This post describes an easy way to create output with any aspect ratio using any version of PD and a free third party app. Let me know if you need help adapting one of the existing projects to your desired pixel size.

Thank you for your reply!