Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple Columns in Rolling Credits
Wayne3482 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 27, 2020 14:18 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to know if there is an easy way to format multiple columns in rolling credits.
I know the hard way, which is to type spaces and line up the text by eye.

I tried making a Word document with columns and cut/paste to Power Director 18 but it did not work.

-Thank you.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Are you using one of the canned "Title" templates for the ending credits or creating your own?

Any reason that just a copy and paste of the text box and have 2 or 3 columns will not work for you? Left align the first, center the second and right align the third or whatever you desire. Just keep them the same length so the scroll the same.

Jeff
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Wayne -

Here are 2 templates based on Jeff's suggestion... but each column is left justified (easily adjustable).

2 column scrolling credits

3 column scrolling credits

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Wayne3482 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 27, 2020 14:18 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Wayne -

Here are 2 templates based on Jeff's suggestion... but each column is left justified (easily adjustable).

2 column scrolling credits

3 column scrolling credits

Cheers - Tony

Tony,

Thank you! This is exactly what I need.

-Wayne