CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 18 Removing background or motion object mask
Reply to this topic
romanbard [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 28, 2020 15:24 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to remove a background from a video, to place an object to another background.

After applying the motion mask in Colordirector, I cannot do a color replacement to green out the unwanted area to be able to use chroma key after. The color replacement isn't clear.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 25. 2020 06:30

Maliek
Contributor Private Message Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 455 Offline
[Post New]
This feature isn't working in the current version of ColorDirector. CyberLink is aware of the issue. Hopefully they provide a pacth to fix it or they address it in the next version of the software.

There is a thread in the ColorDirector forum which provides a temporary work around for this issue. https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20/80317.page

If you need additional assistance you can request it there so others can follow the issue in one thread. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube to watch a new PowerDirector tutorial every Tuesday & Saturday.

DS365 | Win10 Pro | i9-7900X (4.3GHz) | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM | 1TB SSDs | Ultrawide 4K HDR monitor | Canon C200 | Canon EOS R
romanbard [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Jun 28, 2020 15:24 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you mister Maliek. I appreciate that.

I have tried a work around but the replacement still isn't clear
Reply to this topic