Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I edit clip volume?
DeekLoo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2020 22:42 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I am having trouble editing the volume of my videos. I go to the audio room and adjust the db or the gain and it only changes the audio where the playhead is. I can't figure out how to adjust the volume for my entire clip. I included a picture of my problem below.
[Thumb - volume room.JPG]
 Filename
volume room.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
103 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId = 341373] Olá, estou com problemas para editar o volume dos meus vídeos. Vou para a sala de áudio e ajusto o db ou o ganho, e isso muda apenas o áudio onde está o playhead. Não consigo descobrir como ajustar o volume do meu clipe inteiro. Eu incluí uma foto do meu problema abaixo. [/ QuotePostId]

Adjust the volume of the entire clip
In the timeline, select the audio, hold and drag the audio line.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 11. 2020 15:46

DeekLoo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 20, 2020 22:42 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Quote [quotePostId = 341373] Olá, estou com problemas para editar o volume dos meus vídeos. Vou para a sala de áudio e ajusto o db ou o ganho, e isso muda apenas o áudio onde está o playhead. Não consigo descobrir como ajustar o volume do meu clipe inteiro. Eu incluí uma foto do meu problema abaixo. [/ QuotePostId]

Adjust the volume of the entire clip
In the timeline, select the audio, hold and drag the audio line.

Thanks, you saved me quite the headache.