Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Possible to change Font Sizes in Minimalist Title Pack ??
[Post New]
I would often like to change the lower title to be a larger font size while keeping the original for the upper title . Is this possible ?

Thanks,

Clark
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunately, CL has specifically made theses titles using a format that doesn't allow the normal range of editing control, and it looks like the only attributes you can change are the the actual text characters, text color, and whether all characters in each field are bold or italic or not.

To make a title with a different sized font, I think you'd have to create it from scratch. At least you could use the graphics/animation from the Minimalist pack and leave the desired text field blank, then place your new text with the appropriate effect on the track below so it will appear on top of the graphics/animation.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
Quote Unfortunately, CL has specifically made theses titles using a format that doesn't allow the normal range of editing control, and it looks like the only attributes you can change are the the actual text characters, text color, and whether all characters in each field are bold or italic or not.

To make a title with a different sized font, I think you'd have to create it from scratch. At least you could use the graphics/animation from the Minimalist pack and leave the desired text field blank, then place your new text with the appropriate effect on the track below so it will appear on top of the graphics/animation.

Thank you for your insightful reply

Clark