Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Mobile link with 365 Subscription?
Elmund [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2020 11:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Is it possible to link my PowerDirector Mobile with PowerDirector 365 subscription?
Both are using the same email address.
Please advice.

Thank you.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
What do you mean by "link"?

You can export projects from the mobile app and edit them in PD365, but not the other way around.

To do that, you can upload the project pack to the Cyberlink Cloud and then use Download Project from CL Cloud in PD365; or upload the mobile project pack to Google Drive and then double-click on the .PDM project in the local G Drive folder or use Open Project in PD365 after downloading it from G Drive.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

Is it possible to link my PowerDirector Mobile with PowerDirector 365 subscription?
Both are using the same email address.
Please advice.

Thank you.

if you are looking to share projects between the two this tutorial shows you how using Google Drive.

Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
I may be wrong, but I think the OP is talking about using the 365 subscription to cover the mobile one.

I admit it's not clear.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I may be wrong, but I think the OP is talking about using the 365 subscription to cover the mobile one.

I admit it's not clear.

The PowerDirector 365 subscription does not include or cover the subscription for PowerDirector Mobile. They are separate. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.