Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Regarding Director 365 versions.
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I am hearing conflicting info on the Director 365 from Cyberlink and Nexway

I already have the PD 18 Ultimate Stand Alone program and Color Director 7 Stand Alone

Nexway is telling me if I buy Director 365, they won't be the full versions; just standard versions

Cyberlink is telling me they are full versions

Can someone confirm that the Director 365 versions are Ultimate versions ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 04. 2020 11:43

Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
They are full versions, with a few extra PIP, effects, titles etc.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can someone confirm that the Director 365 versions are Ultimate versions ?

Better than Ultimate!! There are more features and more assets available monthly that others don’t get. Don’t know about Nexway and what they do here in the US. See this post for more: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/82724.page . You get stuff from Shutterstock too that you don't get from the Ultimate!!
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can someone confirm that the Director 365 versions are Ultimate versions ?

The PowerDirector 365 subscription comes with PowerDirector Ultimate and many additional plugins, creative packs, stock assets, LUTs, AI Style presets, Shutterstock integration and much more. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.