Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Documentation for Version 6.9.1 on Chromebook?
JoeInSoCal [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2020 23:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Where can I get documentation specificall for PowerDirector version 6.9.1 for chromebooks. I paid for a year's subscription, but have only limited use because I can't find documentation.

The tutorials and documention from Cyberlink all seem to be about Win & OS systems. Sparse info here and on YouTube shows an interface very different from the way version 6.9.1 appears on my Samsung CHromebook Plus.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You've actually posted in the wrong forum. If you look in the PD Mobile forum, you'll see that Maliek has posted many tutorials about the app.

I haven't seen any formal documentation online, but here are the PDM FAQs, which will answer some specific questions. The FAQs and more tutorials are available in the app by touching the gear at the top right of a project page, then touching Tutorials & Tips.

Basically, it looks like they've gone with a tutorials-only approach to showing how the app works, but perhaps the moderator can check to see if there is something more formal available and share it here.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You've actually posted in the wrong forum. If you look in the PD Mobile forum, you'll see that Maliek has posted many tutorials about the app.

I haven't seen any formal documentation online, but here are the PDM FAQs, which will answer some specific questions. The FAQs and more tutorials are available in the app by touching the gear at the top right of a project page, then touching Tutorials & Tips.

Basically, it looks like they've gone with a tutorials-only approach to showing how the app works, but perhaps the moderator can check to see if there is something more formal available and share it here.

Hi,

PowerDirector Mobile user information is now focused on video tutorials. There are no user documents available currently.

The main sources of official information are:

PowerDirector YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPbZaNMtK7BypeHa_21-xw/playlists

Follow Instagram @powerdirector_app.

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator