Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unstable software...
Jamie Collins [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2020 21:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector and AudioDirector current versions just constantly crash leaving no auto backup. crashes more frequent when using drag & drop UI. was working for hours on multiple projects today. and well... it hanged itself and refused to respond. im using a AMD-FX8350, 32GB RAM, and SSD's and Creative Labs SoundBlaster FX5.1 with ASUS STRIX AMD Radeon RX590... damn thing should be breezy. but no it just crashes as usual. multitasking with multiple windows also crashes the apps. i've known Cyberlink apps to have this frequent issue for years. why have y'all not fixed this matter yet... i moved from Roxio 2011 to your software sometime last decade as it was more conveniant to use CyberLink SoftWare.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user forum, not Cyberlink customer support and I'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish with your post.

If you'd like help with AudioDirector crashing, it would help to follow the steps in the Read Me before posting guide and provide the DxDiag results along with the full version number of AD. That way, forum volunteers can see what kind of system you have and see how it's configured, which often helps to solve the kinds of problems that cause apps like AD and PD to crash.