Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Changing the theme color of the Minimalist titles pack
Ben-Robert [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2014 01:21 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Basically, I have the minimalist titles pack and the common theme is that all the flairs (non text stuff) has a yellow color by default. Surely there is a way to alter that color? I can't find a way.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
It is not possible to change the colour of the yellow bars in the minimalist titles.

You could use the Rate us and provide suggestions option in the file menu to ask Cyberlink if they will consider changing this.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You actually can do that by using one of the color swap FX and dropping it directly onto the title

I used the NewBlue FX Color Swap (in the Essentials 2 pack) and you can also use the Replace Color FX (in the Style group) among others.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You actually can do that by using one of the color swap FX and dropping it directly onto the title

I used the NewBlue FX Color Swap (in the Essentials 2 pack) and you can also use the Replace Color FX (in the Style group) among others.

That's good to know. Thanks