Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to rejoin a 30 second edited video clip?
SMiLEYSMiLE [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2020 11:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have a 30 second video clip of my daughter. I want to cut out 10 seconds of it in the middle and rejoin the other 2 into one without any blips. How do I do this? Thank you
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
All you need to do is drag a Fade transition onto the junction between the clips. You may want to experiment with the duration of the transition and change its behavior from Cross to Overlap (or vice versa) to get the kind of blending you want.

Note that if the transition is set to Overlap, you might want to extend the first clip a bit and start the trailing clip a little sooner so that the content you want is clear of the transition since both clips will be blended together there.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°