Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Get Thumbnails on Movie file?
Stew24 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 26, 2020 06:27 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PowerDVD 20 users
Im new to this forum and Powerdvd 20. I love powerdvd app, and before order the full product. would like to know how do i create thumbnails (poster) on movie files to be shown. Is this feature possible as i see it on google screen shot examples! (see attached thumbnail examples).
Im not refering to the in movie preview created, but adding a custom movie poster to each file, or letting powerdvd do it itself?
thx for any help or suggestions in setting this up. stewart
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Yes you can use your own images for the movie or TV show cover art in the PowerDVD media library, if that is your question. You just right click on a movie and then select set cover art. It is outlined here:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdvd/20/pc-mode/enu/03_02_01_browsing_movies_ml.htm?zoom_highlightsub=set+cover+art

Dave