CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Virtual Choir
Reply to this topic
JSC [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 20, 2012 09:22 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I'd like to produce a virtual choir video, which I've not done before. I'm sure you've seen them, but if not, here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumCkswUUDA. I am reading lots of information of how to do it in general. Specifically, once I've imported all my video tracks (each singer recorded at home) and have them in sync, how do I create the grid (or tiles) of groups of people, inidividuals, or all the singers on the screen (like a Zoom meeting screen, or the Brady Bunch opening)? I'll probably have about 30 tracks/singers. PowerDirector 365.

Thank you,

Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 23. 2020 17:12

AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Private Message Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 79 Offline
[Post New]
It's interesting that you asked, as I just finished reading this new article posted by CyberLink about different ways to create just that kind of video:

https://www.cyberlink.com/prog/learning-center/detail.do?product=powerdirector-video-editing-software&uniqueId=3039&urlName=how-to-make-a-virtual-concert-with-powerdirector&isDraft=1&pid=8509

You can also check out the video posted by a Cyberlink user in the article, which has a link to their blog about making the video.

30 videos will be very taxing on your hard drive, so I hope your computer is up for the challenge.

Let us know if you have any trouble or questions. That article does a decent job showing you three different ways you can try and also some helpful tips.

Ash

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at May 24. 2020 22:27

JSC [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Apr 20, 2012 09:22 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you so much! This gives me a good starting point. I'll have to use the first method since I'll have more than seven video tracks in use. Now I hope to find a way to add some variety to the layout, like changing from one subgroup to another and add some transitions. But this is a good start.

Thanks again,

Jim
Reply to this topic