Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving though large image collection
SagiKarni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2019 02:23 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I would like to create an effect where there camera looks like moving though large collection of images.
Take a look at the attached image ,
I'm referring to an effect that will take 50-100 images and make a nice floating camera effect over them (hopefully also in 3d)
Is there any kind of template / effect that i can use ?
Or should i just place all those images in the time line and try to create the effect by myself ?

Thanks
Sagi
[Thumb - coll.png]
 Filename
coll.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
759 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
13 time(s)
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
There's no template for doing this, so the only way to do this is to do a LOT of keyframing! At least in PowerDirector.

There are easier ways to do this in a program like Adobe After Effects, which is where this effect is usually created.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If they're all static images, you can make a collage of them in any photo editing app. It can be square or rectangular and the photos should each be big enough pixel-wise that they'll look good in the finished video at your maximum zoom level (maybe full screen so 1920x1080 for HD)

Import the huge image and place it on PD's timeline, and set the duration for as long as needed. You can use keyframes in the PiP Designer as StevenG suggested or you can try the Crop/Zoom/Pan tool to give you a smooth flyover.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 20. 2020 13:26