Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't log in when VPN is active
David_D [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 10, 2019 10:03 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not finding any previous threads with this issue. I'm unable to use PhD 365 or PD365 when my VPN is active - the program says there's no internet.

Any advice?

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm not finding any previous threads with this issue.

There is at least one fairly recent thread but I can't pull anything up using the forum's search function at the moment, either.

I just logged in to a VPN and the App Manager took several additional seconds to reach Cyberlink's servers, but everything worked normally after that. Same with PhotoDirector and PowerDirector. Perhaps you'll need to whitelist these apps or adjust your Windows and/or VPN's firewall.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 20. 2020 00:11

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°