Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector mobile version 6.8.1 Videos are pixelated
MKStarr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2020 21:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
All my videos always come out very pixelated. I try to make them on my s10 mobile. Any idea why? When i make videos they are clear but when edited in powerdirector they are no longer clear.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote All my videos always come out very pixelated. I try to make them on my s10 mobile. Any idea why? When i make videos they are clear but when edited in powerdirector they are no longer clear.

It sounds like the resolution and/or bitrate in the produced video is too low. What settings did you use to produce?

If you use Save to Gallery or SD Card you should use Full HD (or Ultra UHD (4K) if you have 4K source clips). You can also click on the Settings option there and set the Bitrate to Better Quality
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote All my videos always come out very pixelated. I try to make them on my s10 mobile. Any idea why? When i make videos they are clear but when edited in powerdirector they are no longer clear.

Are you saying that the Produced videos are clear but while editing the videos are pixelated? If this is the case, PowerDirector automatically scales down the preview quality in an effort to improve the editing experience. If the app had to edit the video at it's full quality the program would be bogged down to a slow crawl. The decrease in resolution or quality allows you to edit at a faster pace.

If you are saying that your video is produced at a lower quality follow the great advice that optodata already provided.